Job Offer – Full Time – Frankfurt or Remote
Full-Stack Developer for Blockchain Applications in Sustainability (m/f/d)
Applications are open! Date: 2022-08-13
Please submit your application via the “Apply now” button below.
During working days you will usually receive the first feedback from us within 48 hours after Blocksize Capital has received your application.
Not the right job for you? More job offerings
About Verity, a project from Blocksize-Capital:
You will be focusing on Verity Tracking, a verified tracking solution for sustainability markets. Verity is using smart contracts and digital asset technologies to track the sustainability of a product and make the most value out of it.
At Verity, we believe in the power of emerging technologies and economic incentives for sustainable behavioral change. Being part of our team will mean you will contribute to establishing new standards of quality and transparency in carbon accounting for sustainability markets, with a level of trust and transparency that has not yet been seen in the market.
The project is emerging from a partnership between Blocksize-Capital and a leading player in the biofuel industry. Learn more about it at www.veritytracking.com
You will be developing DLT-based products for sustainability tracking and supply-chain management and digitalizing existing production practices with innovative solutions to improve sustainability standards and reduce carbon emissions. You will design and implement seamless processes which will allow companies to track greenhouse gases emissions through their product supply chain. You will drive a suitable user experience through innovative software design. You will be working within a highly motivated and professional scrum team and take over backend-related development tasks. You will work at the interface of Blockchain smart contracts and tokenization and integrate such solutions into our application. You will help us meet a high-quality standard for our projects and our customers by optimizing existing software solutions and making them understandable internally and externally.
- Passion for software development, esp. modern backend technologies
- Relevant full-stack development experience working on Enterprise-grade projects or startups
- Min. 2 years’ experience as a backend developer
- Interest in sustainability topics (i.e., ESG, carbon markets)
- Interest and/or experience in blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies
- Familiar with the following tech stack & motivation to learn more: GoLang, PostgreSQL, React.js, RESTful API, JSON
- Agility and self-organization
- Result orientation, conceptual and analytical thinking
- Comfortable operating in an Agile environment
- Collaborative by nature; willing to give and receive feedback
- Open to learning
- You have fun at doing your work and hence being good at it
Bonus points for:
- Understanding Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience deploying blockchain networks and applications
- Blockchain / smart contract development: Solidity / Ethereum, Web3.js or Ethers.js library
- Drive for sustainability, carbon accounting, energy and climate transition
- Become part of a young and successful team with already first major projects in the field of Blockchain and FinTech, and ready to develop new Climate Tech solutions
- Deal with topics that are really fun, impactful, interesting, and challenging
- Leave your footprint, because your ideas are important to us
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home office)
- Support as you need it: you have an experienced mentor at your side
- Our claim is always to know more than the others: continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a “must” for every employee
- Flexible working times
- Excellent infrastructure and benefits (Apple Equipment, Coursera, Gym, etc.)
Our business fields:
- Blockchain and other DLTs
- Tokenization of assets
- Sustainability & carbon accounting
Send us your CV and tell us why you’d like to join our team!