Job Offer – Full Time – Frankfurt or Remote
Solidity Developer – Sustainability (m/f/d)
Applications are open! Date: 2022-12-04
Please submit your application via the “Apply now” button below.
During working days you will usually receive the first feedback from us within 48 hours after Blocksize Capital has received your application.
Not the right job for you? More job offerings
Our frontend is powered by React and Typescript, communicates We are looking for bright developers with a high motivation to strive in a technology startup and the high motivation to work within trading and crypto-assets. You will work in a highly motivated team to establish our token engine, the flagship product of Blocksize Capital. Our mission is to connect digital assets. Your task will be to implement Ethereum smart contracts via Solidity in the realm of sustainability and CO2 tokenization.
- Proficiency with Golang or any other strongly typed programming language like Java/C#/Rust/C++
- Basic experience with Postgres or MySQL
- Ability to identify spaghetti code and make suggestions on improvements
- Understanding basic Git and Jira workflows
- You come not only with questions, but also with suggestions and improvements
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
- Fluent in English (German would be a nice addition)
- Docker and Kubernetes skills
- IPFS skills
- Cloud Services skills
- Result-oriented, structured, implementation-driven and willing to embrace challenges
- You are a team player and know agile approaches
- Self-reliant in development and implementation as well as in ongoing operations and support of innovative ideas
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time
- Work from home or enjoy our office in the Frankfurt city center
- Educational budget
- 30 day of paid vacation
- Apple equipment
- Free German language courses
- Fitness Membership
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming, and we truly appreciate your effort.
Send us your CV and tell us why you’d like to join our team!