Job Offer – Full Time – Frankfurt or Remote
Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Applications are open! Date: 2022-05-17
Please submit your application via the “Apply now” button below.
During working days you will usually receive the first feedback from us within 48 hours after Blocksize Capital has received your application.
Not the right job for you? More job offerings
Our frontend is powered by React and Typescript, communicates via Grpc-Web and REST to our microservices written in Golang. We carefully store customers’ data in Postgresql and deploy to Kubernetes powered by Google Cloud. We keep our code in Gitlab and follow continuous delivery with help of Gitlab CI. Our work is managed in Jira and Confluence. We are open to edge technologies and moving towards Terraform and Cypress.
You will enjoy:
- Creating beautiful and fast code that improves our code base Creating beautiful and fast code that improves our code base in meaningful ways
- Collaborating with other frontend engineers and backend team
- Freedom to make your own decisions (we trust our employees and invest in their success)
- Learning the latest front end technologies and environment where learning is paramount
- Cross code-reviews and brainstorming on architecture
- Fix mistakes quickly and take time to solve difficult problems well
What is important for success in this role:
- Proficiency in React or at least AngularJS
- Ability to identify spaghetti code and make suggestions on improvements
- Understanding basic Git and Jira workflows
- You come not only with questions, but also with suggestions and improvements
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
- Fluent in English (German would be a nice addition)
What would be nice to have on top:
- A feeling for great user experience
- Interest in financial and/or blockchain domain
- Knowledge in unit and ent-to-end testing
Benefits of working with us:
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time
- Work from home or enjoy our office in the Frankfurt city center
- Educational budget
- 30 day of paid vacation
- Apple equipment
- Free German language courses
- Fitness Membership
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming, and we truly appreciate your effort.
Send us your CV and tell us why you’d like to join our team!