Job Offer – Full Time – Frankfurt or Remote
DevOps Specialist (m/f/d)
Applications are open! Date: 2022-05-17
Please submit your application via the “Apply now” button below.
During working days you will usually receive the first feedback from us within 48 hours after Blocksize Capital has received your application.
Not the right job for you? More job offerings
You will be responsible for maintaining full nodes for various blockchains and finding ways to deploy and manage them more efficiently. You understand blockchain-specific monitoring in great depth and you will be helping the team cut down on noise by fine-tuning alerts. You will help by troubleshooting production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability, as well as pair with other engineers to help with troubleshooting, deploying new services, and figuring out how to increase developer velocity and eliminate pain points.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience using Linux environments (Ubuntu). You probably have an operations background, have worked in a DevOps team before.
- Experience with scripting and configuration management. You can write scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Experience with monitoring and logging.
- Experience with distributed systems and container orchestration.
- Ability to design and execute network, server, and application status monitoring.
- Setup and management of Kubernetes clusters and you feel comfortable deploying completely new services on them.
- Know how to export metrics to Prometheus, have built a Grafana dashboard or two.
- Excitement for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies.
- Experience running blockchain full nodes would give you a considerable advantage in this role.
- Experience working with AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Having worked with SQL before (ideally PostgreSQL).
- A strong desire to grow and challenge yourself.
- Interest and/or experience in blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies.
- Agility, self-organization, and open to learning.
- Result orientation, conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Collaborative by nature; willing to give and receive feedback.
- You have fun at doing your work and hence being good at it.
- Result-oriented, structured, implementation-driven and willing to embrace challenges.
- You are a team player and know agile approaches.
- Self-reliant in development and implementation as well as in ongoing operations and support of innovative ideas.
- Understand what Blocksize Capital does.
- Become part of a young and agile team.
- Take an interest in topics that are really fun, interesting and challenging.
- Leave your footprint, because your ideas and solutions are important to us!
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home office).
- Our claim is to always know more: Continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a „must“ for every employee.
- Excellent infrastructure of your choice (Apple, BYOD, Coursera, Gym, etc.).
- Development of customer-specific asset management solutions.
- Accompaniment of complete transformation programs.
- Creation of new insights in the field of crypto assets.
Blocksize Capital is a software provider with a clear focus on DLT- and blockchain-based assets aiming to transform the financial industry and challenge existing business models. More details: About the company